Welcome to the Division of Fire Safety's
New permit application web portal
Please Note: All permit applications and work notices must be filled out completely and submitted with the appropriate fees prior to review or processing. We are now accepting credit cards and E-checks through the web portal and at all of our regional offices.
Failure to complete any portion of the application could result in the project being placed on hold until all information required is obtained. A state work notice/permit shall be obtained prior to the start of any work. Please plan your projects accordingly.
Note: Not all Permit Applications, Work Notices or Forms are available online at this time, we will be rolling the complete list below out over the next several months.
- Small Project Construction Permit Application for Renovation/Modification projects that are less than $200,000 - Coming Soon
- Construction Permit Application - Full Construction Application (Can be used for ANY size project) - Coming Soon
- Change of Use/Change of Ownership Inspection Request Form - Fire Safety Form
- Exhaust Hood Permit Application - Coming Soon
- Fire Alarm Permit Application - Coming Soon
- Fire Suppression Permit Application - Coming Soon
- Sprinkler System Permit Application - Coming Soon
- Tank Permit Application - Coming Soon
- Tent Permit Application - Coming Soon
- Underground Piping Permit Application - Coming Soon
- Electrical Work Notice - Going Live NEXT - 9/25/2020
- Plumbing Work Notice - Going Live NEXT - 9/25/2020