Skip to main content

An Official Vermont Government Website

Vermont State Logo

Permits, Applications and Forms

Instructions for submitting permits and work notices can be found on the forms themselves.

Please Note: All permit applications and work notices must be filled out completely and submitted with the appropriate fees prior to review or processing.  Failure to complete any portion of the application could result in the project being placed on hold until all information required is obtained. A state work notice/permit shall be obtained prior to the start of any work. Please plan your projects accordingly.






Fireworks Permits and Forms

Municipal Forms